Indian Army agneepath yojana Agniveeragniveer scheme Rajnath Singh:Today a new recruitment programme called Agneepath Scheme 2022 has been announced by Indian Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. Agnipath Bharti Yojana information has been provided in this article. Please review the eligibility requirements, age limit, and the number of postings in this section.46,000 personnel in the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force will be filled under this programme. The Indian Government intends to fulfil the aspirations of Indian youngsters to join the Indian Army through this programme. Here you will find the most up-to-date details on applying for the Agneepath Yojana n 2022.
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Recruitment 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||More than 1.25 Lakh|
|Agneepath Recruitment Online Form Date||May or June, 2022|
|Application end date||TBA|
|Age Limit||17-21 Years|
|Recruitment For||Indian Army, Navy, Air Force|
|Time span||4 years|
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Military recruits will serve four-year terms, with a fifth going on to regular duty. The program’s goal is to make the military more appealing to a younger demographic by increasing the number of jobs available.
After four years of service, the “Agniveers” will be offered a generous exit retirement package in addition to their regular income. There would be a yearly enlistment of 46,000 new soldiers, and roughly a quarter of them would be kept on for a further 15 years and become permanent commissioners. The remaining people will be granted a Seva Nidhi (a corpus of Rs. 11.71 lakh + interest) and permitted to go.
Income tax will not be applied to the ‘Seva Nidhi.’ Nothing in this Agreement shall confer any right to receive a gratuity or pension. For as long as they serve in the Indian military, Agniveers will be covered by a non-contributory life insurance policy worth Rs 48 lakhs.
Agneepath Agniveer Yojana in Hindi
Main benefits of Agneepath Yojana
- In this system, the Indian Army provides an option for Indian citizens to serve in the army for three years.
- Candidates are given permanent positions in the Indian army based on their outstanding performance.
- CAPF Recruitment Benefit after completing 4 years of Service
- Joining the Indian Army’s Agneepath programme can help young people realise their dreams.
- This strategy addresses the needs of all armed forces, the air force, and the navy.
- Candidate requirements are based on the contract for three years.
- If your service and training go well, you may be able to continue serving.
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
Agneepath Yojana Eligibility
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- This programme is open to participants aged 17-21.
- If you want to apply for the Agneepath yojana online, you must be in good health.
- There will be a three-year break from employment
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% mark sin aggregate and min40% in each subject.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Trades man||17.5 – 21 Years|
|(ii)SpecifiedDuties||Non Matric||17.5 – 21 Years|
Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2022 Notification
The Indian Army has issued no recruitment notice for the Agneepath Yojana 2022-23. Once the announcement is made public, the application deadline will be made known. However, the Government is taking decisive action here. The primary goal of the Indian Army Agneepath Entry Scheme Recruitment instituted by the Central Government is to provide youth with training while also reducing retirement and pension costs. Those chosen for the programme will be given training and employment opportunities inside the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Objectives of Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
Agniveer will find work in various industries thanks to the training and experience he received in the military. As part of the Agneepath programme, the Indian army aims to reflect the demographics of the country’s young population.
Agnipath is a nationwide programme in India that enlists military personnel (soldiers, pilots, and sailors) based on merit. Youth can join the regular military force through this programme. People hired under the Agnipath programme will be referred to as Agniveers.
How to apply online for Agneepath Army Bharti Yojana 2022-23?
- Open joinindianarmy.nic.in website on your phone or computer.
- Then, all you have to do is visit the portal’s leading website for openings.
- You can find the main page on the hiring procedure.
- Visit the homepage to go to the Agneepath Yojana application.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary information.
- Make sure you include all relevant paperwork.
- Just hit the “Submit” button when you’re done.
Indian Army’s Agneepath Yojna Scheme 2022-23 FAQ
Why has the central Government maintained the Agneepath Yojana’s length at three years?
This is because cadets will be selected to serve in border regions when they complete their training. In addition, the pension costs for the central Government are reduced because of this yojana.
When can we expect to receive the Agneepath Recruitment, Indian Army Bharti official notification?
Soon, you may find it on the main page.
Will there be a cost to fill out the Agneepath Yojana 2022 application?
Application costs for Agneepath yojana will be waived for the time being.
Online Apply = Click Here