Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from candidates who have the Respective Qualifications to fill 554 vacancies of Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) post through SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification from 17 May 2022 to 16 June 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Details
Name of Posts: Head ConstableNo of Posts:554 Post(Approx.)
- Delhi Police Male Head Constable: 372 Posts
- Delhi Police Female Head Constable:182 Posts
Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of Examination:
Time Duration: 90 Minutes
Number of Questions: 100 Questions
Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
Negative Marking: No
Delhi Police Constable Physical Test
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Race||1600 Meter in 7 Minutes||800 Meter in 5 Minutes|
|Long Jump||12.5 Feet||9 Feet|
|High Jump||3.5 Feet||3 Feet|
Required Educational Qualification
●Education: Candidates Should Have 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized board
●Typing Speed: 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
●For more details read the official notification.
How To Fill Delhi Police HC Post
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Apply Link.
- An official web portal will load in a new tab.
- In that portal, candidates will find Registration form.
- Open that Registration form, filled all required details.
- After that you will have to upload your Photograph and Signature in prescribed file format.
- Now, you will have to pay application fee.
- After payment of application fee, your application will be submitted.
- You can print your application acknowledgement for future use.
|Starting date to apply online||17 May 2022|
|Advertisement Details||16 June2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|