Directorate of Medical Education, Assam has successfully completed the online application process for 1415 posts of Grade-III and Grade-IV. Combined with the recruitment of other health departments, the application process has been completed and the candidates have submitted a common application for the recruitment of total 3945 posts. As per the official notification, the government has decided to conduct a combined written examination for all the 3945 posts of the Health Department. Candidates who have combinedly submitted their online applications for 3945 posts can download their admit cards from the official portal with the help of this article.
DHSFW Assam Admit Card Details
Name of Posts: Grade-III & Grade-IV
No of Posts: 207 Posts
- Grade-III Posts: 182 Posts
- Grade-IV Posts: 25 Posts
Name of Organization: Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam
Date of Application: 8th to 28th February 2022
Type of Exam: Written Examination
Mode of Exam: Offline
Date of Exam: 15th May 2022.
Status of Admit Card: Not Released.
Date of Admit Card Release: 9th May 2022.
How to Download DHSFW Admit Card?
Candidates who have submitted their application within the application date can download their admit card for written test from the official web portal of DHSFW, Assam with the help of this article. Candidates will need their application form to download their admit card, so all of you are advised to keep your application forms ready. Candidates can follow the following steps to download their admit card.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on DHSFW Assam Admit Card link.
- After clicking on that link, an official web portal will load in a new tab.
- Inside that web portal you will get a form.
- In that form, you will need to enter your Application Number and Password.
- After that click on Download Admit Card button.
- Now, your admit card will load. Click on Print option and print your admit card.