Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Department Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Total No. of Posts||583 Posts|
|Name of post||excise constable|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have 12th / Graduation Degree or equivalent qualification from recognized University / Institution. See detailed notification.
Age Limit : The minimum age of the applicant has been fixed as 18 years and maximum age is 45 years, information related to relaxation in age limit can be obtained in the departmental advertisement.
It is mandatory for the candidate to be present at the time of interview / skill test and written test along with the original copy of the following records.
- 12th board exam marksheet
- bachelor’s degree
- equivalent qualification certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by the competent authority
- State level domicile certificate
- A self-attested set of above records will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of attendance and if the documents are found to be false at any time or in any way, the appointment of the candidates will be invalid.
Job Description : Jharkhand Abkari Constable Jobs Vacancy
|Name of post||blank number|
|total posts||583 Posts|
How to Apply: For this JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2022 , candidates can apply online application form from the departmental website or by clicking on the application form link given below.
Interested candidates should go through the complete notification before applying.
|Detailed information related to the department||Click|
|Departmental Advertisement Notification PDF||Click|
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25 February 2022
Last date for submission of application: 26 March 2022