|Post Name||UP Police Constable Bharti 2022|
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Post||Police Constable & Fireman|
|Online Application Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Written ExaminationPhysical Efficiency Test & Physical Measurement TestInterview|
|Examination Mode||Offline (Paper-pen Mode)|
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Notification
(UP Police Constable Bharti 2022) will be issued as soon as the agencies conducting the exam are detected, in such a situation, notification will be issued in the end of January or beginning of February. is likely to. About 20 lakh candidates can apply for this exam. This exam will be conducted in offline mode
Exam company will have this responsibility
The company conducting the exam will have the responsibility of conducting the recruitment test. Online application process, admit card, document verification, PST, biometric verification, final selection list and issue of helpline number will also be responsible.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Online Apply : Vacancy Details
|Post||Category & Vacancy|
- UP Police Constable (Civil) – 26210 Posts
- Fireman – 172 Posts
- Total number of vacant posts – 26382 posts
- All Candidates – Rs. 400
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking IMPS, Cash Card / Mobile Wallet / UPI Mode.
For UP Constable Police Recruitment 2022 online application, candidates of different categories will get relaxation in age limit.
|Category Name||Age Limit|
|General (Male)||18-23 Years|
|General (Female)||18-26 Years|
|SC (Male)||18-28 Years|
|SC (Female)||18-31 Years|
|ST (Male)||18-28 Years|
|ST (Female)||18-31 Years|
|OBC (Male)||18-28 Years|
|OBC (Female)||18-31 Years|
|Note: There will be 3 to 5 years upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.|
UP Police Constable Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed 12th from a board recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidates in the age group of 18 to 23 years can apply for these posts.
- Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation of 5 years in the age limit.
- Detailed information related to eligibility will be clear after the official notification is published.
How to Online Apply UP Police Constable Bharti Online Apply 2022 ?
- Candidates Read the Official Notification Carefully Visit the Official Website.
- This is an online vacancies, click on the link given below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself by filling all your details like personal details, education and fee.
- Do not forget to upload correct photograph and signature (read instructions earlier)
- If it is an offline vacancy, fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it by normal or speed post to the given address.
- Now keep an eye on this website to update the admit card and exam date.
- If you are still facing any problem then comment on the below post.
- Online Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR Based) Multiple Choice Questions
|Mental Aptitude/IQ/Reasoning Ability||37||74|
|Category (Male & Female)||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|SC / ST||21-Years||33-Years|
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Eligibility
|General / OBC / SC||168 cms||152 cms|
|ST||160 cms||147 cms|
|General/ OBC||–||40 Kg|
|SC/ ST||–||40 Kg|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|General /OBC / SC||79 cms||84 cms|
|ST||77 cms||82 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|4.8 KMs||25 Minutes.||–|
|2.4 KMs||–||14 Minutes|
|4.8 KMs||28 Minutes.||–|
|2.4 KMs||–||16 Minutes|
Application Fee and Payment
Registration Fee : Rs 400/-
Payment Methods: Fees can be paid using E- Challan or Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards from any bank.